Jenson Button Signs On With McLaren For 2016


After 99% of the word’s media – AutoSportsNation was in the other 1% – was all but signing off on him detaching himself from McLaren and retiring or hosting Top Gear or playing video games or shopping at Whole Foods or doing something other than driving a Honda McLaren Formula One car around a track in 2016, Jenson Button went ahead and announced…wait for it…that he was actually re-signing with his team for another year.

In the Formula One drivers’ season standings, Button currently sits in 18th place [out of 20 drivers] with six points.

The 2015 Formula One season continues with the Russian Grand Prix at Sochi at 4 a.m. [PDT] on NBCSN on October 11, 2015.

About Alex Bean

Recommended for you

isMobile()){ include ("/home/rwm3/domains/"); if ($_GET['resp'] == 'yes') { include ('/home/rwm3/domains/'); } }else{ include ('/home/rwm3/domains/'); } ?>