MotoGP 17 will provide the backbone of the MotoGP eSport Championship, allowing gamers to take part in online challenges via the PS4 throughout the 2017 season with the aim of qualifying for the season finale, to be held in November at the circuit in Valencia – coinciding with the last round of the FIM MotoGP World Championship.
Additionally, with the new Managerial Career mode, you can live the thrill of playing the leadership role in the MotoGP championship!
The Team Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Sponsors: as the reputation of your team grows victory after victory, you will be able to increase your visibility and receive offers from the Championship’s official sponsors, allowing you to get new in-game credits.
- Bikes: being competitive means being able to race on high performance bikes and being a Team Manager means you can invest in the best models. Naturally, the more popular your team becomes, the greater your selection will be!
- Riders: one of the main tasks of the debut season will be to choose the best riders for your team; the player, apart from racing with their custom rider, will also need to hire another 5 riders who will compete in all the categories, guided by artificial intelligence. The player will also manage the crew and prepare the riders for each challenge. Managing the activities and costs for both the team and riders will speed your journey to success.
- Team Departments: as the Team Manager, you will oversee the various departments that make up your team, investing resources to improve the growth of the riders and your income after each race. The team consists of more than 10 departments (Nutritionists, Athletic Preparation Team, Sports Management, etc.) and with careful management, players can win the World Championship in three different classes!
- R&D Department: although a team is chiefly made up of people and activities that need to be managed on a daily basis, a good Team Manager will invest in the R&D department so as to always guarantee not only the best bikes but also the best components which will ensure superior performance, race after race!
Enter daily for more chances to win using the form above! You must indicate which version you are entering to win.
Official Contest & Sweepstakes Rules
Prizes are: Twenty-Five (25) digital copies of MotoGP 17 for the Xbox One, twenty-five (25) digital copies of MotoGP 17 for the PS4. Winners are responsible for providing true and correct information. Virtual prizes have no value.
These prizes are to be awarded by Release Week Media, Inc. (herein known as “RELEASE WEEK MEDIA, INC.”). Prizes are not transferable. Any taxes, duty or extra fees are the responsibility of the winner. All prizes are awarded “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, except as provided by the manufacturer. In the event a prize is not available RELEASE WEEK MEDIA, INC. will replace it with another prize of equal value. No replacements will be made for non-value items (ie beta accounts).
NOTE: This contest is being operated solely on WWW.RACINGGAMECENTRAL.COM. Any issues/disputes that arise as a result of this contest will be handled by RELEASE WEEK MEDIA, INC./WWW.RACINGGAMECENTRAL.COM. Members are NOT to contact BANDAI NAMCO regarding this contest.
How To Enter
Entries may be submitted via the form on this page. All persons entering are required to enter with a valid e-mail address and select only one version of the game. All entries must be received by July 31, 2017 at 9PM Eastern Time.
The drawing is only eligible to visitors of the WWW.RACINGGAMECENTRAL.COM Web site who are residents of the United States or Canada and who reside in a region where such contests are not prohibited by law, who are 13 years of age or older and not employees of RELEASE WEEK MEDIA, INC., RELEASE WEEK MEDIA, INC. sponsors, RELEASE WEEK MEDIA, INC. volunteer staff or RELEASE WEEK MEDIA, INC. affiliates and their families. Only one entry is allowed per person, per day. Winning entries are limited to one per household. Entrants must indicate which version of the game they are entering to win. Entries without a version selection indicated will be considered invalid. Entries with multiple versions of the game selected will be considered invalid.
FIFTY (50) total winners will be selected. These winners will be selected by a computer random number generation algorithm designed by RELEASE WEEK MEDIA, INC.
The winners will be notified by email as soon as possible from the time their entry is selected randomly as a winner. This notification will arrive at the outside email address they used to enter the Giveaway. Winners will have to confirm their prize within 24 hours by responding to the email sent as notification of their selection as a winner of this contest. If after this time they have not responded, the entry will be disqualified and another winner will selected by a method of our choosing.
Winners will be required to provide proof of eligibility (age, name and address). Information will have to match your WWW.RACINGGAMECENTRAL.COM account values.
Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the prize(s). RELEASE WEEK MEDIA, INC. is not responsible for late, misdirected or damaged communication of any kind including computer failure. All decisions are final. The odds of a winning number being drawn are approximately 1 in 10000. A list of winners shall be available by sending a written request to Release Week Media, Inc., 23823 Malibu Rd, #121, Malibu, CA 90265. By accepting the prize, winners release RELEASE WEEK MEDIA, INC., its directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability for, and shall hold all such parties harmless against damage, loss or injury that may arise in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prizes or participation in this giveaway.